Andrew Holecek is a Buddhist scholar and humanitarian who offers seminars internationally on meditation, dream yoga, and the art of dying.
He is the author of the following books:
- The Power and the Pain: Transforming Spiritual Hardship into Joy
- Preparing to Die: Practical Advice and Spiritual Wisdom from the Tibetan Buddhist Perspective
- Meditation in the iGeneration; How to Meditate in a World of Speed and Stress
- audio learning course Dream Yoga: The Tibetan Path of Awakening Through Lucid Dreaming
- book Dream Yoga: Illuminating Your Life Through Lucid Dreaming
- Tibetan Yogas of Sleep
His work has appeared in Parabola, Shambhala Sun, Tricycle, Utne Reader, Buddhadharma Magazine, Light of Consciousness, and many other periodicals. He is the co-founder of Global Dental Relief, which provides free oral health care to impoverished children in countries around the world. Andrew holds degrees in classical music, biology, and a doctorate in dental surgery. He lives in Lafayette, Colorado.